Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Live With Yourself

Is it dark where you are?
hard to see your pain
Does it make you happy
To witness loves last rain
The Sky cannot ignore me
Forever lost is sadness
In your heart you see me
through the eyes of madness
Burn me down with twisted lies
drive my heart into your darkness
Fuel my desire with your hate
in the face of what is real
intangible unmovable fate
Tell her how I really feel
like you know
which only goes to show
your color
never you just the other
tell her dad and tell her mother
how I'm bad like you
and bad like her
because you were never sure
playing with lives like we didn't matter
I'll be on the other side
wondering what you were thinking
when you created your dreams
achieving your nightmare
blaming me for what went wrong
cause you couldn't hear our song
with the lusty moans of your existence
playing through your ears
forgetting all your fears
is it dark where you are?
With out the light of a second lover
never you just the other
your true color
lies undercover
the only change you ever made
was the bed you refused to lie in
and now I hear you crying
out to me and out to her
but do you really know for sure
what it takes to lie in light
just to roll over on another night
How much longer
before I become your prop?
My heart was breaking
but you wouldn't stop.
Too curious to see your lie
playing lives like we were flies
what did you expect from hurt
am I to bury my heart in dirt
Just to let you live again
when all you ever wanted
Was a piece of me and a piece of her
Cause you were never sure
Is it dark where you are?


No comments:

Post a Comment