Friday, August 21, 2009

Talk for me

I try to separate heart from mind
But blinding hate starts to find

Memories of love unkind

I can't leave it up to thought

The destruction found with needs untaught

Disappear from heart bound faith

Retreat within my mind that's safe

Replace me with your busy bee

I'm still left wandering in blackness free

But tell me how I really feel

Unspoken vows are some how real

I keep my soul from definition

Even from my hearts dissension

Traitorous feelings taking form

Conforming me unto norm

But why should I stay within this court

With love and thoughts in complete discord

But what about those little voices

Drag me through your shattered choices

Force my hand into applause

Smiling now but just because

I have no direction and no shoes for walking

Crumpled and listening to those voices talking

Directing my fate like I'm not there

But who ever said that life was fair

I guess this is how it was meant to be

Those voices talking

Talking for me…

No comments:

Post a Comment