Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sexually Addicted To YOU

Am I diseased?
Am I sick softened by wanting so often?
A deviant...
A sick trick
who needs to get over it
And change…
made lame by playing a never ending game of shame

Disappointment the ointment
that greases the wheels
of a truck load of broken hearts
tear me apart from your silence
or roll over in violence and dream on…

No denying the passion is gone
how can I be wrong
when its been so long since... We kissed
With any deliverance of flame...
touch being taken out of context
as you place blame
together in name
it'll never be the same as the time
I looked into your eyes
and saw the world laid before me
and the pain of the road left behind me
a contrast that didn’t last
a promise that time tested
and failed to pass
this shit went by way too fast
how can I say this you ask?
When the best sex we ever had
was on broken glass...
Don’t be crass
I'll go 50/50 on your ass and split it
what would make you think that I was good with it?

Displaying lethargy no passion ...

I panic... go schizophrenic … Laura Marling, I'm manic & 'I' just can't stand it but I really gotta hand it to you I won't demand it and you know I gotta have it I'm an attic to this static take me to rehab to keep me outta those pants...

but sometimes this shit is whack…

Gotta put my name tat on your back and do me...

Its Just.
Too much.
For us.
To let.
This trust.
Go bust.
We must.
Give up.
Enough.
Of us.
To let.
Our love.
Rise above.
This lust.
And be free…

No comments:

Post a Comment