Wednesday, January 20, 2010

No sand bags as thoughts flood...

No sand bags, as thoughts flood… grasping futilely at the inconsistency of dark waters, the anger and the sorrow, from long dead fathers, and the rot… within the embankments, I’m caught, drowning in between a life raft and a yacht…

In this land there are no sand bags just water you can’t drink a thirst that came first and madness on the brink of washing away all the sanity left within me…

My thoughts flow like blood from veins red with rage with no one around when the flood waters came they made for higher ground and how profound that the flood waters came to destroy YOUR little town… no sand bags for thought but my logic is sound… you fair weathered bitches I hope all of you drown!

Thoughts pool around the cracks in my heart freezing on contact and breaking apart wash away the heartache the pain and the grief a relief from my minds rain pouring with sadness over a life lived in madness…

As my thoughts come pouring out and away with no bags to stop them I’ll simply say… good bye to smiles, goodbye to cries, good bye to sanity, and goodbye to goodbyes… I can’t live in a broken heart and my minds too slippery to hold… I’ll simply exist… in empty darkness… cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment