Friday, January 29, 2010

Pull String Clown

Once upon a time I felt
A seething hatred dressed in silk
I spent too much time dreaming
night time quakes images seething
Frozen memories trapped within insanity
Raw nightmares naked with no vanity
Taunting fellow dreamers haunts
Leaving only the dead to question
Consciousness with a poor connection

Winking away pain
Only to resurface
With better clarity
A charity held
For my good dreams
Barely enough
To fill one cup
Runeth over on rugs
Staining the floor
With bright red blood
An ocean a flood
Solidifying my reality in mud
And tear drops dropping
There's no stopping
the thoughts when they come
just the sadistic quick
emotionally equipped
to strip
all of my life away

What can I say?
Spoken words can't keep
Demonic thoughts at bay
I want to run away
But sooner or later
My head will have to lay
Eyes sewn shut
By visual men of sand
Sprinkling bad memories
Erasing the conscious "I am"

Dark Lullabies tempting
Silky sirens unrelenting

"The whispers come louder
when my thoughts are hazy
the taunts and the laughter
when they say I'm crazy...
I collapsed on the path

...the road to no where's fading...

I manifested these thoughts
that came to enslave me"

AHHHH

Bouncing off walls with black paint
With quaint little hieroglyphs
Shifting and bending
Contorting into unfriendly images
No 666 its just different
Than minds sickened
by nightmare conditions
Drifting off to insanity quick
Like...
super-kala-fraga-lis-tic
its sick
This shits ridiculous
Murdering draw string clown
Coming conspicuous
I'm the opposite I frown
Pulling my draw string around
My own neck
And the sound
my body hits the ground
Pulling on my draw string
and laughs go all around

HAHAHAHA

Humiliated suicide
Goes far beyond the tears I cried
And my burned out existence ignites the flames
Consuming my humanity with all of my rage
Looking back with ashy sight
I realize my day is fading to night
The sunshine never seems to be enough
To dry the glue around my heart
And as the chilly night corrupts
My image of you falls completely apart
As the darkness fills the void
From a hand me down heart destroyed
I look upon the night time sky
Hearing the whispers that come with a sigh...

"The whispers come louder
when my thoughts are hazy
the taunts and the laughter
when they say I'm crazy..."

No comments:

Post a Comment