Monday, November 23, 2009

My Emotional Tangle

I faked it when I said it was evident
You didn't make it because you took too long
I can't shake this feeling of aggression
Its not considered rape if your soul is gone

I developed inconsistencies
When a piece inside died silently
Troubled by society
Uncontrollable, shaking, frightening
This world has become so blind to me...

Embracing the darkness I welcome the cold
Facing my senses I strongly with hold
My egomaniacal trials of boldness
Still, silent, soaking up the coldness
Releasing my grip, refusing to hold this
Despair being to much to let me expose this

Being lonely tastes so sweet
Compared to phony tasteless treats
Sneaking out before the day
Shines its light on a tasteless lay
Blinds the treat bathed in gray
Fake number with full ash trays
Stepping out with nothing to say
Other than...

My despair didn't care who got in the way
As long as it lived to share in its touch
Caressing your heart way to much
Leaving you feeling tiny bits
Of the echoes of my turbulent grips of crying fits
Lonely nights of internal fights
Forcing the occasional
Emotional tangle
Of heart strings

...and...I'm sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment