Monday, November 30, 2009

Forced My Pen...

She stole my pen, my heart, and my sanity
Disillusioned minds say a prayer to saint valentine
How long will it be before my lines again are mine
When the blood that I write with cools with your absence
I still hear your whispers
Hushed in the silence
But encasing my pen with your spirit
I cry as I write for you…
Page after page…
I still write for you
Prisoner penning writing dark lines
Eyes now blind to parchment
You torment my poetry
With your dormant memories
That surface when I close my eyes
And you rape me with whispers
There's something I wanted to write...
But your image was much quicker
Than the smiles I see in tiny lives
My only smiles are now sad
Reflecting on situations so bad
Every door I go through…
A horror story fun house of mirrors
Reflecting my past in every direction
Laying my pain bare without discretion
The only part I care to hide
Stands naked and dying on the inside
But still I try
To pen out new memories
Rewrite my own history
Live to the fulfillment of Gods mystery
I look down write with eyes wide shut
Look down at the pages… words in red blood
Just to see
That you truly took all of me
You left
Took nothing
Took everything
Left me blind to my own story
How can this be?
You cheated with my pen
Then left
With my poetry...

No comments:

Post a Comment