Thursday, November 5, 2009

Rescinding To Dream…

Slipping softly from reality

To a distant place…

Rescinding to dream

Where thoughts take flight

Flying high along my mind

Tracing the darkening waters

Along the edges of the sunset

I see the waves crashing on a moonlit shore

Tasting the beauty…

But still left wanting more

Beyond this transcended reality

Passed the boundary of human fallacy

As the time of night draws nearer

I see an image becoming clearer

Held immortal in the endless skies

A constellation besets my eyes

Her image is there!

Frozen, timeless, forever

I stand on the shore littered

With fleeting memories of day

Breathless, devoid of words to say

The beauty ensnares me

Wraps me in bliss

Leaving me wondering

Will I ever be able to kiss…?

This image so pure

This refection of soul

Will her dark beauty

Be too much for me to hold…?

No comments:

Post a Comment