Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Beautiful Insanity

Love knows no boundaries, no heights, and no reason...

I kill for love, speak ill of love... I eat mother fucking pills for love...
But I gotta have it...

Because I got a habit for the manic, the hopeless romantic...

I Find the beauty in the unseeing eyes of tragic fanatics killed by heart string love tactics

I gotta know if its enough to reach up and snatch it...

from the hands of the divine and melt two minds in mine...
I gotta know what its like to intertwine
be one with thy
one sun in one sky
come on now lets fly... Give a little psycho fellowship a try...

because I...
Am only creating a vibe...
Still hot breath on thighs...
Wrapped with cold dead flesh... SURPRISE!

Let me get you wet...
Then shock your cerebellum into a symphony of forget...
At the very least you can hate me... But still feel the beast...
ALL YOU ZOOPHILIACS rape me like prom dates in Cadillac's
as I sharpen my shank to cut bullshit and take stabs at facts

because when I write its shit in my grin or blood on my pen
its pain or fun, emotions that run, or dead poets and a smoking gun

as shadows laugh
at epitaphs
skin graphs
from road rash
as I pass
the path
of good intentions...

and wear darkness like Prada
cross dressing evil like I gotta make the devil smaller...

So...
Haha...
I love...

...At All Times...

But may seem numb from daily grinds
and saddened by reflected crimes...

But I love...

...At All Times...

At all costs and without reason
I love for the sake of feeling
without a heart there is no meaning
just breathing, shitting, eating, sleeping...
A darkness with no room for dreaming...

So...
Haha...
I live...

...Sometimes...

Sometimes the life is quenched inside
by syphoning off your projected pride...
Feeding off the residual emotion
the aftermath of pain and devotion
where resentment can run as deep as oceans
and hatred puts her plan into motion.

...Drip...Drip...Drip...Drip...

Insanity slips like my realities grip
until I'm falling... Laughing along the way recalling...

A Stereogram Metaphor That I Once Heard Before...

...HAHAHA...

...think about that insanity...


...HAHAHA...

No comments:

Post a Comment