Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Dark Twisted Fantasy

MMM let me taste those illicit dark demonesstic lips...
Quick to whip bad girls into fits of twisted bliss
dark leather strips across red marked hips... That’s a start little bitch...

Now follow my nightmare into your wet dream...
we'll both scream as you cream your delights across my demonic sight
in a rush of excitement and fright as you realize my intentions to go all night...

Before I chloroform your form for a daylight rest
Right before more nocturnal tests of pain tolerance... Yes...
You ain't goin no where whore...

Just a brief reprieve from wet nightmare dreams before you awake begging for more...
So what's the "O" score? Crimson roman numerals etched along your flesh board...
Otherwise known as your back...

and what's that? Don't talk back or you're bound to get that ass slapped "CRACK"
I guess I better put that gag back... For your own protection...
How can you open your mouth and still learn my dark lesson?

You see... I am master... And you are slave...
pain erasing the morality with the pleasure that I gave...

evidence displayed with wetness as I press this blade into the entrance of hells cage and I confess this I mix my desire with rage then relish the sight of you and the changes that I made...

From closet freak to my meat on sheets...
Here's a little treat mama cita...

a little release from intimate tease as I beat the good girl out of ya... Ya that’s sweet.

Just the tip as I flick those hemp bound tits and twist your close lined clit into grips of dripping bliss...

Here... Sit on this little miss as I kiss those dark trembling lips and embark on another journey into black heart misery ready for the start of cathartic intimacy so make ready...

For my fantasy...

My lust is a dark passenger in a 57' Chevy with no answers... And you're in the trunk...
Drugged up and tied up like a good little slut waiting to be plugged the fuck up...

But don’t worry about getting knocked up cunt... Good girls like you could never make a man cum...

But don't worry sweetness... I'll let you try... ;)


~Chaotic Virgo

No comments:

Post a Comment