Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is That So...

I see the flashes of light when I blink
The transition from real to dream
Screaming into fantasy I often think
How real can you make my nightmare seem?

Will you be there taunting to smile?
Will you be there just out of reach?
Will you calm me and sit for awhile?
While in the darkness the silent will teach

So I say to all that listen...
Is that so….?
Just another perverted show

So I say to all of you now...
Is that so…?
Just one more thought I never let go…

So say to me with safety please...
Is that so…?
You leave no room, perfect won't grow…

Nightmare flashes behind eye lashes
I'd take thirty lashes to resurrect the ashes
Of a blind family that constantly clashes
With a loving nature that barely passes

I'd rather sit in ignorant gratitude
Than live forever in emotional solitude
I say it clearly I say it and smile
Live up to your own potential
And remake yourself worth while…

No comments:

Post a Comment