Friday, December 11, 2009

Yeah I'm Mad...

Yeah I'm mad
Fuck you and your concert of dirt converts who only serve to pervert thoughts that are overly overt so skirt the beast that feasts on your morally weak minded double sided hieroglyphic insight shining so bright you bitches blind side then try and hide behind designer highs wait till tomorrow I bet you wallow in sorrow cause you walk corners wearing knee highs oh and big surprise its hard to find a glimmer of redemption in your painted eyes I will simmer with contention in winter unrelenting this anger is unforgiving from giving to much of a damn about flirty club whores with dirty drawers when you should take a trip to the grocery store to feed your babies instead of grinding on my leg asking please some body save me! They deserve so much more than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment