Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ash Angels

I made snow angels out of the ashes
Manifested by our burned out passion
a fire that’s hard wired
into the collective mind
of gods pure design…
love burned and wasted
wanting it so bad I can taste it
a relationship stating
that we finally made it
despite the times
we were forced to fake it
paint on a smile
and carry on awhile
with weights on our ankles
treading water
until we both drown each other
because neither one of us trusts the other
a father and a mother
with doubts about another
a hidden love undercover…
is it true… is she mine…?
or am I the naïve one with a love struck mind?
I've never been the kind of guy
to sit back and wonder why
the punishment never fit the crime
but as long as there is doubt
It will be hard to find
that feeling of perfection
the divine answer
to the questioning mind…
ill just stay on my grind…
bidding my time...
until I can feel this world again…
until I can be my friend again…
one last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment