Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I Picture... I Cast Away

Paint me a picture…
Brush strokes passing consciousness
Mental By Ways of dark essence
Whispers that meet, converge, that touch
Dreaming mind I want you, seek you, hold on to you
Far too much…
And its such… a pleasure every measure of song
Dark rhythms are a treasure that forever my wrongs

Just because you were nice to me…
Meeting me, greeting me, into your day dreams it was nice to see
A being so full of energy wrapped in rhythmic mystery
Destroying my sanity with your poetic mastery

Laughing as you fed off my heart
reached in my soul and tore it apart
Used the remains to wipe blood from your face
Then kissed my lips with a lyricists taste

Just a picture a reminder to take with you
Just an idea for you to contemplate
Relive the memory of every mans fate
I feel nothing… so I can't call it rape

I see the truth in the flames of burning bodies
I smell the life as its burned from all society
I see the lies etched on smiling faces
I taste the pain of the entire congregation

But I still don't feel you…
I still can't hear you
I refuse to kneel to you
But still I want to be near you
Dear to you, and I fear you too

Because the nights get shorter in summer
The light that beckons from the love of another
Casting my dreams to the seas of the formless
Keeping the creators paint in a state of amorphous

Erasing the chaste with petrichor taste
God bleeds the waste of humanities fate
From the tip of my creating pencil
Footnotes to Gods notes making shit simple

Knowledge only weakens my resolve
I revolve around the voices involved
Dreaming, Screaming, puzzles unsolved
The way these nightmares evolved
Expanding to nothing...
Demanding of nothing...
Understanding leaving me
As all of my dreams cast out to formless seas...

No comments:

Post a Comment