Thursday, May 6, 2010

Heart Full Of Vengeance...

Why do I try to cry out to a blinded mind
I'm love shy struck by the childish designs of I
Screaming by my dreaming mind waving bye
To your love drive by as you hit me hard with closed eyes
Surprise! I fell for your lies but out of ashes I will arise
To counteract in kind with a vengeful mind you'll find
In time that the shivers on your spine are mine…

I didn’t ask for perfect and honestly the slick shit
Never crossed my mind but how could I design
Or predict the lines on slit wrists bitch you threw a fit
Now come off it you lost it you fostered in a new kid
And he wasn't mine but still I climbed to new heights
You proved me right with blank stares and loose lips
Cant believe I stooped to this level I'm stupid
Where was cupid when I went though this bullshit to prove it …

I just fucked you with my BIC I'm pissed
the anger adds up too much to list
you say you quit but come back
so masochistic its sick
I draw upon your senses then end
the pleasure quick
I fixed your drink
with a little bit of sadistic kill quick I meant it
just check the volume when I spill all of this shit
ill end your life quick, pouring quick-crete on your feet
I'll meet you in heaven when I lose to life's beat
rhythmically rocking senses to deep sleep
your lines are cheap how can I keep
my composure when its over putting feelings
to pen definitions to sin where do I begin
to attack your morally self righteous mind
inside of my grind…

Haha

Don’t worry I haven't lost it I'm fine
At least after I drink your blood like fine wine
Just like your ass was Jesus Christ
I've been blinded twice how could I miss…
I feel like the abused wife with 2 black eyes
its nice to find true romance returned in kind
but to the divine mind the shit is worthless…
I'll give my penance to slit wrists, poetic misfits, the misunderstood,
and the quick to kill bitches for illicit miscreance

now there's my 2 cents spend it on a personality or fixed width…

...Bitch.

You don't fuckin' know me...

No comments:

Post a Comment