Friday, May 28, 2010

Fucked Over

I dream of a time...
I'm free from my mind…
since I designed this crime
My thoughts are stolen by a rhyme

Just a test of my testament...
sooo arrest me bitch...
you can't do nothing since
I came to flame I climbed the fence

Black walls are slowly closing in...
that’s the way with sin...
I struggle to get over them
inside my mind I never win cause

Forgiveness is for the weak...
Relive this for my sweet...
nightmare only stares
still stuck on a losin' streak

Damn you for how you treated me
I only came to see...
that the very air you breath
is polluted with the taste of me

Now get the fuck away from me
my killer eyes see everything
fuck this stress you gave to me
I cant believe you lied to me

For all this shit you'll rot in hell
for all I'll miss I just won't care
even though you were never there
the void is felt by a soul laid bare

And If the road to hell was paved with good intentions…
then I stand in flames after stepping on shitty women

And if every cloud has a silver lining
then I'm still waiting for my darkest thoughts to start their shining

And if there really is a man behind the emerald curtain…
I'll hold onto all my prayers until I know what's certain...

No comments:

Post a Comment