Saturday, August 23, 2008

Missing The Point


unless….
unless their wrong
unless they lie
unless I believe
unless I kneel
try to tell me how to feel
when sometimes all there is…
is kill
they tried to tell me
they tried to sell me
but never did they try to help me
buy your way into the light
while I give to the shadows
waiting for the return
not of Christ but of real Christians
as if you could label redemption
doesn't every bible have a price tag?
but then again they never mention…
the truth
only directions
to your plate made of gold
how can you be so bold?
to call me a heathen
instead of your brethren
just because the tithe
cuts like a knife
I read words written in red
and they never said
that you could get rich
by the spirit of the poor
forget the sermon
just ask for more
The best you can do is point to the truth
the hand pointing is a lie
you are not the truth
so point to god
show me the way
in your 3 piece suit
and isn't it ironic
the finger you point with
wrapped in gold
cant seem to hold
a steady course.



See you in hell fuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment