Saturday, August 23, 2008

Troubled Mind

In my life I'm seeing double
truth and lies my mind is trouble
thoughts wake ruin in this sleepy death
held it firmly with in a breath

Expel the good unto the wasted
Hold the evil until I taste it
focus inward protect the weak
in my eyes come take a peak
See the pain deep inside
for all those tears I refused to cry
don't let it out it needs to stay
it dies with me there is no way
I dominate the inner me
with nothing good to set me free
locked behind these smiling eyes
is a child who desperately tries
to face the things of his own creation
the madness with no correlation
I know so much and oh so little
is this but one of gods great riddles?

To know the end and not the beginning?
Death is pure but life is sinning?
In my mind the devils grinning
cause in my heart I know he's winning

No comments:

Post a Comment